Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Days

When I woke up this morning and started my usual routine, I realized alot of my dreams are falling into place.
I am able to stay at home with my girls instead of a crazy morning of getting ready for work and daycare.
We have our own crazy morning at home! :)
I started my own business to be at home with my girls.
Sales keep going up each month and I couldn't be happier! I feel like I am actually getting there!
It has been a hard road, with lots of struggles along the way, but it is all worth it.
I will never get these days back again with my little girls, so I am going to enjoy every crazy minute of it!




Liv, the pizza maker
I let her make the entire pizza herself.....and she did a REALLY good job!



Emma thinking that she is going to school {don't rush it baby!}



More and More Mailholder Orders!!! Yay!!!


Painting :)
We make sure to do this while Daddy is still at work....he can't handle the mess.


Breakfast time.



Some days are harder than others and it is the hardest job I have ever had to be a mom,. but it is the most rewarding one also.
Through all of our tough days we go through with the terrible two's, I look back at all the happy moments and enjoy EVERY moment.

~S~

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment